iSMA-B-MAC36NL User Manual
iSMA-B-MAC36NL is a compact Master Application Controller with built-in different types of I/O and operating in the Niagara Framework environment. Using the specific local I/O set of 16 UI, 8 AO, 4 DI, and 8 DO allows to use the device in different applications. The controller provides control, data logging, alarming, scheduling, integration, and visualization.
To allow the IP connectivity there are 2 Fast Ethernet ports, which operate independently. Built-in 1 RS485 can be used to expand the number of I/O by connecting MINI or MIX series I/O modules or to integrate with other subsystems.
Dedicated microSD card stores real-time data, history logs, and alarms as well as the operating system, Niagara Framework, and licenses.
There are 2 USB ports, one of them operates as a host port and the other one in the OTG mode.
|1.0||1 Oct 2018||First edition|
|1.1||10 Dec 2018|
|1.2||1 Apr 2019|
|1.3||31 Oct 2019||Updated universal input supported sensors list|
|1.4||31 Mar 2020|
|1.5||27 Apr 2020||Controller system update–Chapter 3.7|
|1.6||16 Dec 2020|
|1.7||24 Jun 2021||Document updated with support of the Niagara 4.10 information|
|1.8||25 May 2022||Rebranded|
- Niagara 4.4, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, and 4.10;
- real-time programming;
- 2 Fast Ethernet (independent);
- 1 RS485 (opto-isolated), optional extension as second RS485 port;
- optional M-Bus extension;
- 2 USB (1 OTG, 1 Host);
- 16 UI, 8 AO, 4 DI, and 8 DO;
- HDMI to connect an external display;
- built-in web server provides graphical user interface available from the web browser level;
- SD card to collect real-time data, history logs, and alarms;
- hardware replacement by SD card;
- different licensing models for various application types.