The iSMAIONetwork component is a network component for the local I/O device such as the iSMA-B-MAC36NL devices (added using the LocalIODevice component). The iSMAIONetwork component is the only right parent component for LocalIODevice components. All the iSMA-B-MAC36NL devices with the points inside the iSMAIONetwork do not consume any of the license points.
The iSMAIONetwork component has the following slots:
- Status: defines a current status of the component;
- Ok: the component is working properly;
- Disabled: the component has its communication disabled–the Enabled slot is set to false;
- Fault: indicates an incorrect configuration of the component;
- Fault Cause: describes a cause of an error if there is a fault or down status;
- None: no fault;
- Bad Parent: the iSMAIONetwork component has been placed under a wrong parent component (Drivers only);
- Duplicated Component: the iSMAIONetwork component has been added twice;
- Invalid Hardware: the iSMAIONetwork has been used on a device other than the iSMA-B-MAC36NL device;
- Enabled: enables/disables the iSMAIONetwork component.