- Navigation Hiding: if marked, allows navigation to automatically hide after a time set in “Navigation Hiding Delay”;
- Navigation Hiding Delay;
- Fullscreen: opens the application in a fullscreen mode;
- Kiosk Mode: blocks the possibility to use other applications than the iSMA Android Application; Kiosk Mode blocks the possibility to restart and turn off the Panel PC with Android;
- Kiosk unlock Password: allows changing the password for turning off the Kiosk mode; the default password is “password”;
- Allow connections management in the kiosk: if marked, allows the user to add, remove, and edit connections while the Kiosk Mode is on;
- Automatic Pin lock: allows to add a PIN protection to the credentials (it can have up to 7 digits); in the Settings it has to be turned on.
Note: The automatic Pin lock works only when the Kiosk Mode is on.
- Pin lock timeout: a station will get locked after a time set; to unlock the station it is necessary to enter the PIN;
- Export settings: settings can be exported to a file;
- Import settings: settings can be imported from a file;
- Enable autorestart: when the Kiosk Mode is turned on, there is a possibility to turn on a daily restart of the Android panel;
- Restart time: the time of restart can be set here.