The UITemperature component allows to control the universal input in temperature mode. The component's readings are based in the type of temperature sensor selected in the LocalIOConfig component.
The UITemperature component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the component’s status;
- Available information: OK (the component is working properly), Fault (the component is disabled);
- Fault Cause: shows the reason of the Fault status;
- Address: allows setting an address of a physical input of the device; once the component has been added to the folder, the slot's default value is 1—for the component to operate properly, the unique address value must be set in this slot.
- Available settings: UI1-8.
- Out: a real value read from the universal input of the device.