The NVIntegerWritable is a component that stores the output value in non-volatile EEPROM memory of the device. After rebooting the device or in case of the power failure, the component value is restored from this memory. The iSMA-B-AAC20 controllers have 1536 Boolean memory cells and 512 numeric cells. Space meter of the occupied EEPROM's memory is located in the plat component. The NVIntegerWritable component occupies one memory cell of the numeric type (component value) and one memory cell of the Boolean type (switch position Auto/Hand).
The NVIntegerWritable component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the current status of the component (Auto/Hand);
- History: history extension;
- Totalize: totalize extension;
- Out: the output slot,
- In: the input slot,
- User: the user value slot (introduced by the Set action);
- Default: the default value slot (set by global command from the plat component);
- Default Trigger: copies trigger from the Default slot to the Out slot.
The NVIntegerWritable component has the following actions:
- Set: allows to manually set the User slot and the In slot if there is no link to the In slot;
- Set In Hand: this option sets the value on Out slot and blocks changing from any other slots,
- Set In Auto: this option switches off the Hand mode and sets Out slot according to the In slot’s value.
The NVIntegerWritable component allows to add extensions such as:
- History: records the component’s value at a specific point in time over a defined period of time or at a change by a certain value, or in both of these cases;
- Totalize: counts the time when the point’s value is not zero.