The DICounter component allows to reading high-speed counters of digital inputs in the controller.
The DICounter component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the component’s status;
- Available information: OK (the component is working properly), Fault (the component is disabled);
- Fault Cause: shows the reason of the Fault status;
- Address: allows setting an address of a physical input of the device; once the component has been added to the folder, the slot's default value is 1—for the component to operate properly, the unique address value must be set in this slot.
- Available settings: DI1-4.
- Out: a number of pulses on rising edge in a physical digital input of the device;
- In: the input slot receiving a value to be counted;
- Set Trigger: allows to activate or disactivate counting pulses on rising edge.
The DICounter component has actions available:
- Set: allows to manually set the In slot value;
- resetCounter: allows to reset the counter value to 0.