The DI component allows to control the digital input in the controller.
The DI component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the component’s status;
- Available information: OK (the component is working properly), Fault (the component is disabled);
- Fault Cause: shows the reason of the Fault status;
- Address: allows setting an address of a physical input of the device; once the component has been added to the folder, the slot's default value is 1—for the component to operate properly, the unique address value must be set in this slot.
- Available settings: DI1-4.
- Invert: a Boolean slot allowing to invert the value read from the digital input of the device;
- Out: a real value read from the digital input of the device.