The AODigital component allows to control the analog output in dry contact mode.
The AODigital component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the component’s status;
- Available information: OK (the component is working properly), Fault (the component is disabled);
- Fault Cause: shows the reason of the Fault status;
- Address: allows setting an address of a physical output of the device; once the component has been added to the folder, the slot's default value is 1—for the component to operate properly, the unique address value must be set in this slot;
- Available settings: AO1-6.
- Out: a value transferred from the In slot and then to the physical output;
- In: a value read from an application or network and then transferred to the Out slot.
The AODigital component has one action available:
- Set: allows to manually set the In slot value.