AAC20 Updater is a software designed to administer an operating system of the iSMA-B-AAC20 controller. The software is free and can be obtained from iSMA distribution partner or downloaded from the iSMA CONTROLLI website: www.ismacontrolli.com. The software allows to perform the following actions:
- Send File: sends a file to the device, displays the transfer progress bar at the bottom of the window, correct transfer is confirmed with a message "Transfer complete";
- Reload Firmware: uploads a firmware file–this operation must be preceded by a transfer of an adequate firmware files to the device. Upon update, the device shall be rebooted;
- Device Reboot: reboots the device;
- Default Settings: sets default values of IP address, RS485 parameters, and platform password;
- Console: displays the operating system console.
AAC20 Updater communicates with the device in two ways:
- Modbus TCP: using the Ethernet port;
- Modbus RTU: using the RS485 port–this type of communication requires the device to be in the bootloader mode.
The software allows to connect using the IP connection, RS485 port, or USB A-to-A cable connection (USB only for power supply or/and diagnostic to read console).