The RegisterBitWritable component is responsible for sending to and reading Boolean values from a bit in a specified register in the device. The component has to be placed under the ModbusDevice component.
The RegisterBitWritable component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the point’s status;
- Fault Cause: shows the fault cause description;
- Fault Status: informs about the point error status (true: point read error);
- Enable: enables or disables the point (true: point enabled, false: point disabled);
- Address Format: allows to set the register address format (Modbus, decimal);
- Address: allows to set the register address;
- Nr Bit: allows to set the bit number in the register;
- Poll Frequency: allows to set the reading poll frequency (fast, normal, slow);
- Write Type: allows to set the writing mode (COV: only on the In slot change, COV_PollFequrency: on the In slot change and periodically, PollFequrency: only periodically, COV_LinkSet : only on the In slot change using the "reverse following the link" function);
- Trigger: allows to trigger the remote enforcement of sending (on rising edge);
- Out: the current value of reading bit;
- In: the input slot.
The RegisterBitWritable component offers the following actions:
- Set True/Set False: writes the value to the In slot and sends it to the device (not active if the In slot has a link connected);
- Write: sends the value from the In slot to the device;
- Read: reads the value from the device and sends it to the Out slot;
- Send Value: sends the value to the device, without changing the value on the In slot.