The ModbusRJ12Network uses the same data points as the ModbusAsyncNetwork.
The ModbusAsyncBooleanWritable is a component which is responsible for sending and reading Boolean values from the device.
The ModbusAsyncBooleanWritable component has the following slots:
- Status: point’s status;
- Available states: OK (point is working properly), Disabled (point is disabled, the Enable slot is in false), Down/Timeout (point is not available), Device Down (device is not available), Wrong address format (incorrect address format according to the address format setting slot), Device disabled (device is disabled), Network disabled (Modbus network is disabled).
- Fault Cause: fault cause description;
- Fault Status: point error status;
- Available options: true (point read/write error), false;
- Enable: enables/disables the point
- Available options: true (point enabled), false (point disabled),
- Address Format: register address format
- Available options: Modbus, decimal;
- Address: register address;
- Poll Frequency: reading poll frequency;
- Available options: fast, normal, slow;
- Write Type: writing mode;
- Available options: COV (only on input change), COV_PollFrequrency (on input change and periodically), PollFrequrency (only periodically), COV_LinkSet (link-back forward triggered by COV);
- Trigger: forcefully send the value (on rising edge), regardless of the current poll mode;
- Out: output slot, the current value of read/write register;
- In: input slot.
The ModbusAsyncBooleanWritable component has the following actions available under the right-click:
- Set True/Set False: writes a value to the In slot and sends it to the device (not active when slot In has a connected link);
- Write: sends a value from the In slot to the device;
- Read: reads a value from the device and sends to the Out slot.