Installation of iSMA M-Bus Kit
To install the M-Bus kit, import the kit to the iSMA Tool software (possibly as part of the package of the various kits in a zip file). To do this, use an application from the Sedona -> Import Sedona Files.
After a successful import of the files, upload them to your device using the Kit Manager Application from the Sedona Tools package.
WARNING! Before programming the M-Bus Network, please check if the latest kit version is used. The latest kits are available at iSMA CONTROLLI support web site: ismacontrolli.com.
To serve the M-Bus protocol (connected either to the Local interface or by the IP gateway) the iSMA-B-AAC20 controller uses the iSMA_MBus kit.
The M-Bus kit contains two types of device components based on communication interface:
- Local Device: for devices connected directly to the iSMA-B-AAC20-M (this connection requires a special hardware version equipment with the M-Bus interface). This type of communication is using two components:
- MbusLocalNetwork: the main component responsible for handling local interface,
- MbusLocalDevice: the component responsible for handling devices connected to the local interface;
- IP Device: for devices connected by the M-Bus-IP gateway (for all types of hardware versions):
- MbusIPNetwork: the main component responsible for the connection to the M-Bus-IP gateway,
- MbsuIPDevice: the component responsible for handling devices connected to the M-Bus-IP gateway.
The iSMA_Mbus kit does not have devices points components available for the user’s use. The devices’ points are added automatically during the points discovery process.
This kit contains the MbusFolder component to segregate the devices and points.