The Timer component outputs a pulse for the configured amount of time; the In slot is used to fire the timer:
- if low, the Out slot is forced to false,
- if high, the Out slot equals 1 until the timer reaches the Time value in seconds.
Alternatively, the pulse can be fired from the Start Timer action if the In slot is not linked.
The Timer component has the following slots:
- Status: shows the component's status;
- Run: used to fire the timer on transition from false to true;
- Out: the timed pulse output;
- Time: sets the desired duration of the output pulse;
- Left: shows the remaining time before the output transition from true to false.