The DimmerSwitch component has been created to control a light dimmer with the use of a single (one digital input) or two buttons (two digital inputs).
In a single switch mode, the Switch 1 has defined functions for short and long press. The short press is when the button is pressed for less than the time defined in the Short In slot. The long press is when the button is pressed for longer than the time defined in the Short In slot. The short press is dedicated tto on/off switching, the long press is dedicated for changing dimming value. Each short press toggles between on and off state. During long press the component increases or decreases the dimming value.
In a double switch mode, each button has defined functions: switch 1 is for switching on (short press) and increasing dimmer value (long press), switch 2 is for switching off (short press) and decreasing dimmer value (long press). The short press is when the high state time is less than the time defined in the Short In slot. The long press is when the short time elapses, and the button is still in the high state.
The DimmerSwitch component has the following slots:
- Switch: the output slot for dimmer, digital value for on and off state;
- Dimm Value: the output slot for dimmer, analog 0-100% value;
- Switch Type: the button input;
- Switch1: the button input, main for the single switch mode, on, or increasing output in the double switch mode;
- Switch2: the button input, not active for the single switch mode, off, or decreasing output in the double switch mode;
- Set On: triggers the dimmer switch to on state (to max level);
- Set Off: triggers the dimmer switch to off state;
- Short In: the time of short button press;
- Memo Off: enables/disables a memory function of the Dimm Value during switch off;
- Max Dimm Value: max. dimmer analog value;
- Min Dimm Value: min. dimmer analog;
- Speed In: the dimming speed time.